The Art of Performance.
The all-new 44” Epson SureColor P10000 and 64” Epson SureColor P20000 are the successors to one of the most widely used fine art printers ever developed – the Epson Stylus® Pro 11880.
Designed for high-production photographic, fine art and indoor display graphics printing, we’ve incorporated newly-developed imaging technologies – including an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head. Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 are the ultimate production tools for the demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
Including advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 redefine the state of the art in wide format, high-production photographic imaging applications.
- The art of performance — high performance 9-color archival pigment for high-volume photographic printing environments
- Remarkable productivity — PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead utilizing 8,000 nozzles, for print speeds up to twice as fast as our previous generation
- Low cost of operation — high-capacity 700 mL ink cartridges, along with more efficient ink usage, allows for a low cost per print
- Outstanding print quality — Epson UltraChrome PRO archival ink technology produces exceptional color prints that last up to 200 years, along with four levels of gray for accurate transitions with very low grain, even at the fastest print modes
- Superior workflow features — standard gigabit Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB, along with an internal 320GB print server, allow for exceptional networking performance for multiple workstations, a built-in Web page for job and file management and job accounting capabilities
UltraChrome® Pro Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology — Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
- Improved Black Density — Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements — Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set
- Extreme Color Balance — 4 levels of black, featuring an all-new dark gray for rendering superb gray balance through the entire tonal range of B&W and color prints at any production speed
PrecisionCore® microTFP Printhead
- Design for Production — 2.6 inch tall printhead with 800 nozzles per color, 8000 high performance nozzles in all
- Robust Engineering — Single head configuration designed for maximum quality and reliability in demanding high-speed environments
- Epson Precision Dot — Delivers best-in-class continuous tone image quality at production level print speeds
- Ultra-Fast Drafts — Print at up to 1,311 sq ft/hour (1 pass) on plain paper when speed is the critical factor
- High-Speed Poster Printing — For high-speed production on various coated media types, the 411 sq ft/hour (4 pass) and 273 sq ft/hr (6 pass) modes provide highly sellable output
- Indoor Display Graphics — The 273 sq ft/hour mode (6 pass) on semigloss or glossy media provides eye-catching photographic quality even up close
- On-demand Photo & Fine Art — Start with 209 sq ft/hour (8 pass) or move up in quality to 104 sq ft/hour (16 pass) for best-in class fine art production printing. Perfect for use with Epson Signature Worthy Canvas, Fine Art and Photo media
- Exhibition Quality Prints — Combine maximum quality 68 sq ft/hour (24 pass) with the highest quality Epson Legacy photo media for prints worthy of the world’s most exclusive galleries and exhibitions
- Max Resolution:
- Max Print Width: 64″
- Advanced PrecisionCore MicroTFP 10-channel, piezo inkjet print head
- Epson UltraChrome PRO pigment ink, 10-ink, 9-color
- BorderFree printing for many popular print widths – 10″, 13″, 16″, 17″, 20″, 24″, 36″, 44″, 50″, 54″ and 60″
- Standard 320GB Internal Print Server and Optional PS3 Server available