As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future. At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do. This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it’s the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you – and not the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor® P800 printer.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies – including our unique Epson MicroPiezo® AMC® print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set – the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
- Versatile media handling up to 17″ wide — create borderless prints on photo papers, fine art papers and poster board up to 17″ wide; new optional roll feeder lets you print from roll-based media.
- Complete connectivity — Apple® AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print™ support; USB 2.0, Wireless N, Wi-Fi Direct® and 100Mbit Ethernet
- Production-capacity cartridges — 80 ml replacement cartridges with Auto-Switching Photo and Matte Black Inks
- Unmatched print quality — Epson UltraChrome HD Inks deliver vivid color, superior black density and significantly improved print longevity
- Compact design — gallery-sized prints from a professional desktop printer
- Intuitive interface — easy-to-use 2.7″ tilting touch panel color LCD
- Max Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Max Print Width: 17″
- MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead with ink-repelling coating technology; 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet printhead
- Pigment-based Epson UltraChrome® HD ink technology
- 9 – cartridge (Photo Black or Matte Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta, Light Black, Light Light Black)
- 2.7″ Tilting Touchscreen LCD